Am I eligible?

We will confirm this with you when we contact you.  Generally people who are eligible will be those in receipt of recognised means tested benefits, or some other identifier of low income, such as:

  • Universal credit

  • Income-based jobseekers allowance

  • Income-related employment and support allowance

  • Income support

  • Working tax credit

  • Child tax credit

  • Pension credit

What if my child receives free school meals?

Please note that if you have school age children receiving Free School Meals, vouchers will be provided through school for the summer holidays. We will not be able to issue further vouchers.


Who should I contact?

  • If you are a Pensioner, please contact Age UK Notts 

  • If you are a Nottingham City Homes tenant, please contact their Tenancy Sustainment Team 

  • If you are a Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing resident, please contact their Customer Services team 

  • If you are none of the above, please call us and leave a message with your name number and area you live in, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

How do I redeem my vouchers?

If you receive an energy voucher, instructions to redeem it will be included with your voucher.

If you receive a supermarket voucher, the instructions to redeem it are here. 

Household Support Grant Vouchers